Jason's Lost Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Henry

Okay, so I'm like really curious about two characters right now: Henry and Ana Lucia. First Henry. Is he or isn't he? I can't figure this out. If he's not, then he's got some shady details that need to be cleaned up. If he is, then he has obviously concocted quite an alibi. Of course, it may involve a trap. And to top it off, gaaah! The trailer practically ruined it!

Concering Ana Lucia: I think she's hiding some pent-up frustration and is being somewhat secretive about it. She's gone and led her little team into something they know nothing about and she seems very willing to risk life and limb for it.

Of course, there's always the lingering doubt about all the rest of the characters, namely Locke, Charlie and Mr. Eko. Recently, my faith in Locke has been a bit shaken. I had always envisioned him as being sort of the role model and stalwart of the group, but now I'm not so sure. And what about his condition?

Episode 2.16 quote: "Jack and Locke are busy working about Locke and Jack." --Ana Lucia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home